Studio Line 14 can take care of the whole podcast production process for you, from concept development through to recording, editing and publishing.
In our smaller studio we can facilitate up to four people – for bigger groups we have a theatre option. We offer a video option for all recordings.
We also offer on location recordings with a pop-up studio.
We work on the basis of a 10-step plan.
• Goal: why are you making this podcast and what do you want to achieve?
• Target audience: who is it for? Zooming-in helps determine the tone-of-voice and overall podcast style.
• Message: what are saying with the podcast – what is your content? This follows on seamlessly from the first two points.
• Subject per episode: Which specific stories are you going to tell? Every episode has to add something to the overall theme for your target audience.
• Format: There are lots of different format options, which will you choose to best meet your goals? An interview podcast, magazine-style, discussion, solo, or a fully-fledged storytelling podcasts complete with soundscapes?
• Speakers: who will you invite to take part as guests? And, who is the host – the voice of the podcast? Maybe you want to hire an experienced presenter to host your show?
• Selection and editing: whatever your format you will need to select the best material from the recording and edit it together. Getting rid of the dull moments and keeping the podcast on-topic for the target audience is key. Adding voice-overs can help make the content more dynamic and to the point.
• Frequency and length: how many episodes will a season of your podcast have and how long will each episode be?
• Distribution: Where will people be able to find your podcast? Spotify and Apple Podcasts are crucial but there are other options too.
• Promotion: a vital step – which channels and tools will you use to push the podcast? Make sure you dedicate time to this on a regular basis to build up your audience.
Even though will follow the ten-step template we always offer unique solutions. It all starts with a conversation about your exact podcast needs. On the basis of this initial orientation we will draw up your plan. Want to know more? Get in touch today.